- MediADVICE PTY LTD is an independent consulting, marketing, training and buying company for community pharmacy.
- The company is controlled and managed by pharmacists.
- MediADVICE PTY LTD delivers increase business growth by providing a simple and efficient operating platform.
- A pharmacy brand for patient-oriented pharmacists
Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
The Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (the 'Society') is the Peak National Body for all Australian pharmacists. The PSA is the organisation looking after you, and the future of the pharmacy profession. With more than 20 years’ experience in delivering tailored support and contemporary training to intern pharmacists, the PSA will ensure you are competent and work ready for any career pathway.
- Bookzone/Resources - A key necessity for every pharmacist in Australia is having access to resources to help the ever-changing medications of our patients. To stay up-to-date with the latest medications and techniques, make sure to see the new resources available to us at the PSA Bookzone.
Caruso's Natural Health
Caruso’s Natural Health is a proud Australian owned family company, founded by Frank Caruso in 1982. The Caruso’s range includes more than 87 products and is still growing. Majority of Caruso’s Natural Health products are manufactured in Australia, except if there is specific technology required that is only available outside of Australia. Many of the businesses we partner with are local family owned businesses. Caruso’s Natural Health believes in supporting Australian businesses and helping to provide jobs in the challenging manufacturing sector.
Our mission is to provide 7 billion people access to high quality medicine. But access is about more than stocking pharmacy shelves. It’s all about driving and championing policy. Policies that improve access. Policies designed to change restrictive laws that limit access. And polices that promote one global standard of quality for all medicines. Why so passionate about policy? Because we believe in breaking down the barriers between safe, effective and affordable medicines and the people all over the world who need them.
Pharmacy Club is the No. 1 online destination for pharmacy assistants with over 37,000 members across 5,100 pharmacies with membership growing at around 5,000 per annum.
Pharmacy Club includes access to free QCPP Approved Modules, interactive learning modules, video features and surveys. SUPA members are free to join Pharmacy Club, please send us a message to find out how to join!
With over 5,900 pharmacist members, Pharmacist Club offers free online CPD Accredited Modules, product and business information, and practical advice and tips to help pharmacists successfully develop their businesses.
It’s FREE to join and FREE to use - Please message SUPA on Facebook to find out how! Members earn reward points for each activity completed and accrue points for eftpos gift cards and other rewards.